How can I place orders with you?
- For the fastest processing of your order, orders should be placed online using our shopping cart.
- Orders may also be placed by emailing email@example.com.
- Lastly, you may call us at 833-412-3226. Phone lines open 8am – 5pm EST, Monday – Friday
How quickly will my order be processed?
How can I check to see if you have something in stock?
Do you recharge fire extinguishers?
- Beacon Fire Supply does not provide this service at this time. We do sell new fire extinguishers and quite often it is less expensive to replace than pay for a service call plus the recharge.
If I purchase from Beacon Fire Supply, is there a warranty on the item?
- Beacon Fire Supply passes on the manufacturer’s warranty so if the manufacturer offers a warranty on their product, that is the warranty that is provided to you for the items that you purchased.
What are your terms and conditions?
Is the Beacon Fire Supply online order form secure?
- As always, we use SSL encryption to protect your order information. Your order information is automatically encrypted, keeping it private and protected. Beacon Fire Supply will never sell, rent, or disclose your information to any third-party entity without your permission.
What happens if I have an emergency?
- Just tell us! We have emergency, same-day shipping available on in-stock items. Just place your order between 8am – 2pm EST.
Do you have sales representatives who can visit my location?
- We consider our online store as our sales representative. However, we are always looking for ways to serve you better. If you have special needs, let us know and we’ll try to assist you.
Can I order products not listed in your catalog?
- Beacon Fire Supply offers a wide variety of products and services. If you do not see it here and your need is related to fire protection security or safety, chances are we can get it for you! Please contact our sales staff for assistance.
Why do I get a reference number?
- You’ll receive a reference number for every order you place. Keep this number handy – it will save you time if you call to check on your order or if we are trying to solve a problem for your order.
What are my payment options?
- Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa, & Discover) via our online order form.
- PayPal via our online order form.
Do you offer volume discount pricing?
- Beacon Fire Supply does offer volume discounts on certain products. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org your request and we will have our team negotiate the best pricing for you and will respond back quickly..
Do you charge sales tax?
- Yes, sales tax will be added to orders.
What do I do if I am tax exempt?
- Please create a user account and then send an email to email@example.com with a copy of your Tax Exempt certificate.
- A Beacon sales representative will then mark your user account as Tax Exempt and will email you when that step is complete so that you can complete your order. This is a one- time step. Your tax exempt status will be attached to your account for future orders.
- If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 833-412-3226. Phone lines open 8am – 5pm EST, Monday – Friday.
How long do you guarantee your prices?
- Prices on this site are subject to change without notice and for reasons outside of our control (such as raw material cost escalation, product availability, and manufacturing delays).
What do you mean by 100% satisfaction guarantee?
- We stand behind the quality and condition of our products. You must be completely satisfied with your order, or we’ll take it back – even if you just change your mind. Note: Custom and special order products are not returnable unless the mistake is due to a Beacon Fire Supply internal error.
How do I know the status of my order?
You will receive an automatic order confirmation email once you place your order. If you don't see it, you may want to check your email spam or junk folder. You will also receive an email with the tracking information once your order ships.
What happens if a product I order is damaged in shipment?
- We take great care in filling, checking, and packing your order. If, however, your merchandise is damaged during shipment, please note the damage on the delivery receipt and obtain an inspection report from the delivery service immediately. In order for Beacon Fire Supply to file a claim with the transportation provider, please notify us that you have received damaged materials within (5) business days of receiving the material. Please email us at email@example.com pictures of the damages as well as the BFS order number & tracking information. If you used your own shipping account for your order, you will need to file your damage claim directly with the shipping company
- For further assistance you can also call us at 833-412-3226.
How do I return a product?
- On all returns, contact us first to obtain a return authorization number and routing instructions. Call our Customer Service Department at 833-412-3226 between 8am – 5pm EST, Monday – Friday. Please have invoice number and date of invoice available. A 25% restocking fee will be applied to cover costs associated with restocking unless we were in error. In addition, you will be charged for any original shipping costs to return the item to us.
- NOTE: No C.O.D. shipments will be accepted at our facilities.