Draeger Bump Test Station (Pac Series) - Model 8317410
Note: Cylinder Not Included
- Easy to use, stand alone unit. With the bump test station, function tests of gas detection and warning devices can be performed easily. The Bump Test Station does require electrical power and is completely mobile.
- Automatic Calibration - The data from the Bump Test Station can be transmitted to the optional (not included) Draeger Mobile Printer Interface via an IR interface. The printer/interface can print and/or save the test results for download to a PC database using CC Vision Software.
- Reliable - Simple to operate. Connect the correct Draeger calibration/bump gas for the instrument being tested. The gas flows automatically when the instrument is inserted into the test cradle and stops automatically when it is removed. The test provides a tested instrument giving you the confidence that you need to need.
- Permits quick and easy bump testing for all PAC x000 units.
- Includes Bump/Cal Cradle, regulator and gauge all in one compact package.
- Requires 5/8"-UNF fitting cylinder for testing (not included)